For my 30/30/30 Challenge: video for chapter 7 of “Think and Grow Rich”. This is another “old” video, but if you are following along in the book it is a great addition..
Today we talk about Organized Planning, which is Chapter 7 of Napoleon Hill’s book “Think and Grow Rich”.
Honestly this is a process you cannot run before you walk.
I would like to hear great stories about how this material has changed people’s lives; unfortunately you are likely to meet failure if you do not take the proper steps one at a time. A tree don’t start out full-grown it starts from a seeding.
Yes, I would love for you to be part of my team-
but more importantly I would like to change your life for the positive in any way I can. However I can’t help you unless you are not willing to take all the proper steps.
In saying that this should take you back to chapter 2 on Desire. One of the six steps stated is organizing a specific plan on how to accumulate your greatest desire, which if you are reading this… it’s probably too make more money, have a better job, live the life of your dreams etc!!!
- Ally your plan with one individual or a group of individuals who will help you carry out your plan.
- Before you pick people in your group see what you can offer them for working with you, you cannot get something for giving nothing!
- When you have found your mastermind group you should be in contact with it no less than twice a week.
- Make sure you and your team are all on the same positive vibration and mindset. If you are not on the same page you are doomed for failure. Make sure before decisions are made you discuss it with the group, no one in your mastermind group will work with you if they feel like they’re working for you it’s all about the team!
- Planning the sale of services. Organize what actions to take, when and how.
Take action with confidence and faith.
“The major attributes of leadership”
- Unwavering courage based on yourself and your understanding of your business.
- Self-control/anger/having a clear mind, if you are not under control others will not follow you.
- Always been fair with justice.
- Firm decision making.
- Great planning
- Doing more than you get paid for.
- Giving a great personality/respect
- Understanding of those all-around
- Mastery of detail
- Willingness to assume full responsibility
You cannot act before you think!!
Hopefully you can see where I’m going with this..
First of all you should definitely click this link and join my team!!!
But if you already have your own business/plan these steps will definitely help you in your journey for your greatest desire regardless. Please just contact me directly if you want to discuss this specifically.
I’m looking for people who want to encourage and help other people
If you can’t say that you enjoy helping others today, I would suggest you go back to chapter 2 about Desire. Keep working on your own programming and take the proper steps towards success.
If I can help you to at least have a better mental state about life – my job is accomplished! But if you would like to make money and help others as well, I don’t know why you’re not already on the team.
As you can see I am very determined; but this is just the beginning! I know what is out there, and I know what is out there is GREAT!
If you go through these steps for the next 60 days I promise you, you will be a better person for it. And if you pass this information on I know you will help others around YOU TOO!!!
We have an organized plan and now so should you.
I will see you on the other side and we will have much more to talk about. You will be hearing from me soon take care until then.
Ps. I would always love to hear from you / thought, questions, comments… just bring it! ronald.majette(at)gmail(dot)com