Monday quote by Jim Rohn
“Do not tolerate for a minute the idea that you are prohibited from any achievement by the absence of in-born talent or ability. This is a lie of the grandest order, and an excuse of the saddest kind.”
PS. If you want a free pdf copy of this book, just let me know!
Have a great Monday!
Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices – today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain
10) “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”
9) “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.”
8 ) “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.”
7) “There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.”
6) “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.”
5) “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.”
4) “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
3) “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”
2) “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
1) “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”
I came across this quote this morning and I am not sure who said it first or where it actually came from. I think it may have been one of these photos you can buy and hang on your wall?
Either way, it hit me. It’s a good paragraph to read every morning when you get out of bed. I know a lot of people absolutely hate Mondays. I used to be one of them until I managed to work on my mindset and realize every day is a new opportunity ready to be utilized. I’m excited to get out of bed on Mondays. Excited for another chance to improve myself and get closer to reaching my goals. I hope the same goes for you, if not I will be happy to help point you in a direction where you can get there too(I have loads of book recommendations etc that are impressively effective).
This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. In its place is something that you have left behind. Let it be something good!