Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices – today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain
This is your LIFE!
Find a passion and pursue it.
Fall in love. Dream BIG.
Drink wine, eat great food and spend quality time with good friends.
Laugh everyday. Believe in MAGIC.
Tell stories. Reminisce about the good old days but look with optimism to the future.
Travel often. Learn more.
Spend time with people you admire.
Seize opportunities when they reveal themselves.
Love with all your heart. Never give up.
Do what you love.
Be true to who you are.
Make time to enjoy the simple things in life.
Spend time with the family.
Forgive even when it’s hard.
Smile OFTEN. Be grateful.
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Try new things.
Don’t count the minutes, count the LAUGHS.
Embrace change. Trust in yourself.
Be thankful. Be nice to everyone.
Be happy. Live for TODAY.
And above all make every moment count!
10) “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”
9) “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.”
8 ) “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.”
7) “There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.”
6) “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.”
5) “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.”
4) “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
3) “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”
2) “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
1) “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”